Experior Laboratories maintains the industry certifications and third-party approvals required to serve key manufacturers in global fiber optic component industries.
UL Approval under TPTDP
Experior Laboratories and UL LLC have formed a partnership to serve fiber optic component manufacturers around the world with relevant testing services for fiber optic components. Under the partnership agreement Experior Labs serves as the UL approved third party test location for fiber optic component testing for manufacturers in international markets (outside of North America). The approval under the Third-Party Test Data Program allows seamless collaboration between the two parties addressing fiber optic component testing needs to numerous national and international standards. Some examples of the extensive list of covered tests and test methods include:
- Telcordia GR-20-CORE for optical fibers and fiber optic cables
- Telcordia GR-409-CORE for fiber optic premises cables
- Telcordia GR-326-CORE for fiber optic connectors and jumper assemblies
- IEC 60794-2-20 for indoor multi-fiber optical cables
- IEC 60794-3-11 for outdoor fiber optic cables