Passenger Railcar – Freight Railcar Testing
Experior Laboratories specializes in vibration and shock testing of railcar and freight railcar components, sub-systems and systems.
• Sine Sweep Vibration Testing
• Sine Dwell Vibration Testing
• Sine Burst Vibration Testing
• Random Vibration Testing
• Sine on Random Testing
• Random on Random Vibration Testing
• Cargo & Transportation Vibration Testing
• Mechanical Shock Testing, i.e. Half Sine, Saw Tooth, SRS
It was a pleasure to work with the Experior team. We had a challenging vibration test and they made it look easy. From the first phone call to the end of the test they were capable and professional. It was refreshing to find a lab that was proactive in solving problems. Both facilities and personnel were excellent. In particular, I would like to thank Grace Beech, Phil Rogers, Jason Thomas and Lou Angelucci for their support.
- 2x 40,000lbf vibration system
- Payload > 8,000lbs
- >128 Channels of Vibration Testing Data Recording
UD T4000 Dual Shaker
TransTech Third Rail Collector for Kawasaki Rail Car.
UD T2000 Dual Shaker
Extra Large Payload
Vibration testing system can be used in tandem to provide a combined 80,000 lbf for testing large articles.